The Faster Forward Critical Thinking Fellowship Project
is a twin of Faster Forward Fellowship, but open to all. However topics will focus on the furtherance of critical thinking as a discipline, rather than evaluation. The detailed administration of this is currently being negotiated with the national critical thinking association (AILACT-Association for Informal Logic and Critical Thinking
Applicants for the Faster Forward Critical Thinking Fellowship will work through three stages:
- Submitting an Expression of Interest, a one-page abstract of their proposed essay idea. All applicants will receive written feedback on their abstract.
- Presenting ideas, to a representative, or team of representatives from 3F. Presentations will take place, online, with all applicants receiving verbal feedback at the end of the presentation.
- Finally, applicants will submit an essay of between 2,000 and 5,000 words based on the evolution of their ideas through this process.
- Expression of Interest is DUE APRIL 20th, 2019
- Presentations are DUE APRIL 30th, 2019
- Final Applications are DUE JUNE 30th, 2019